Frequently Used Contracts and Forms
Most of these contracts and forms have been formatted to be fillable online. To access the fillable contract or form, please click on the document below and either save or download it with Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Word or a compatible program.
- Contract Approval and Routing Form
- Contract Approval and Routing Form - School of Nursing
- (above routing forms have been de-linked in favor of the Online Contract Submission Form)
- CSU Addendum to Contract
CSU General Services Agreement
- Use this agreement generally in circumstances when the University is entering into a contract with a vendor/supplier operating as a corporation, partnership or limited liability company, particularly where the vendor/supplier has employees who will be interacting regularly with CSU employees, and/or will have access to confidential information, such as student records or financial information. This is a more sophisticated, robust version of the CSU Independent Contractor Agreement.
CSU Independent Contractor Agreement
- Use this agreement generally when the University is entering into a contract with an individual who is expected to provide services on a consistent basis. Remember, individuals providing services to CSU under an independent contractor or speaker agreement (see below) must satisfy the legal criteria for independent contractors established by the University System of Georgia under BOR Policy 5.5. This policy sets forth the criteria to distinguish between an employee vs. independent contractor. Questions regarding BOR Policy 5.5 should be directed initially to the Office of Human Resources.
- CSU Foundation Independent Contractor Agreement
CSU Speaker Contract
- Use this speaker agreement generally when the University is entering a contract with an individual who is coming to campus to speak or interact with CSU employees or students on a specific project or events over the course of one or two days.
- CSU Foundation "Speaker" Contract
CSU Foundation "Performer" Contract
- Use this agreement when the Foundation is entering a contract on its behalf or when the Foundation has agreed to fund a contract for the express benefit of the University. Foundation-funded contracts for the benefit of the university are usually required when the vendor/contractor insists on including a provision in the underlying agreement that is prohibited under Georgia law (e.g., a provision requiring the University to indemnify the vendor/contractor).
CSU Consulting Agreement
- Use this agreement generally when the University is entering into a contract with an individual for the provision of professional services, in areas such as medical, finance, accounting, legal, architectural, as well as services involving education and training.
- RELEASE and WAIVER FORMS